Tuesday, August 27, 2013

News of Greenbow from Vinny

Good morning readers. I haven't been to visit Greenbow in awhile. I have much to do here. There has obviously been a lot of critters roaming without a guard dog on duty.
Yep, the garden looks a bit disheveled with drought and marauding critters. I will try to take care of the critter problem for now.  Nothing here... 
Hmmmm. This seems like a likely spot.
Yes, I believe there is a critter here. 
Snuffle snuffle snufffle. 
Hello, is anybody home? 
Excuse me while I sit here awhile to see if anyone comes home.
Post watch report: 1 Shrew dispatched.
THREE CHEERS FOR VINNY!!!


17 comments:

  1. With a name like Vinny, I expect a great performance, and he delivered it. Go! Vinny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shrew?? Eeew.

    Good thing Vinny was around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos, fantastic dog:) Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for Vinny! I'm sure you enjoyed having Vinny for a visit; Sonny and Cher probably would turn up their noses at a shrew:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Vinny! He looks like a great little rat dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not met Vinny yet. How old? Your garden looks quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine, Vinny is not our dog. He is the little guy that comes to visit occasionally. We love to dog sit him but this time he just came to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a canine super hero surely deserves a treat ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Vinny! Aweee!!! He is such a good pal to have around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vinny is the cutest! Just don't let Mr Cheddar know I said that. :<)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, good dog! What a sweet face he has.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vinny is quite a hunter. I think the garden looks marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable, both the pictures and your captions. I still hope you will get another dog friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Three Cheers for Vinny! I love Rat Terriers and we Pup Sit for one as well...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good job Vinny! What a great name!

    ReplyDelete

New Blogger, Old Blogger

     All I can say it is difficult to deal with change. This new Blogger format is not as user friendly in my opinion. I guess I will get us...