Tuesday, September 22, 2015

In a Vase Monday on Tuesday

I have to tell you the temperatures have come down to a tolerable level. I can't hardly stand to be inside. I forgot about a Vase of Flowers for Monday. So today I have a small vase of flowers. This sweet little dahlia is blooming it's head off and of course the lime green begonia leaf sets them off.
Not a whole lot is blooming in my garden right now. It has been entirely too dry the past three months. I am just happy that the temps have subsided for the time. 
For more Vases with flowers do pop over to Rambling in the Garden.


10 comments:

  1. Liking your flowers. Simple and honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I'll try to grow Dahlias. They're so beautiful and they're great cut flowers, too. Some of the people on the floral committee at church have made amazing arrangements with them. Yours is lovely, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet bouquet! Cute!!! I am very jealous of your cooler temps! Still hot here...and humid. Blahhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Lisa, I love Dahlia's

    My father used to grow them and boy did he put on a show.
    He had the perfect conditions in his garden for growing them.
    Sadly I can't.....the pesky rabbits love them.:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dahlias! I finally had luck in growing one this year; maybe next year I'll grow two:) Glad the temps have finally cooled off for you; now I hope the rainshowers will find you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your weather is beginning to improve. All these beautiful Dahlias like yours that I see everywhere have convinced me. So I ordered ONE Dahlia to try next year. They are so beautiful but always seem like a lot of work, so I am starting small.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Dahlia and Begonia leaf are an inspired combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty dahlia, Lisa - and the begonia leaf is such a nice shape. Glad your weather is more tolerable now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have something so pretty to share. I love the dahlia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just so pretty, natural and adorable!xxx

    ReplyDelete

New Blogger, Old Blogger

     All I can say it is difficult to deal with change. This new Blogger format is not as user friendly in my opinion. I guess I will get us...